Frequently Asked Questions
1. To subscribe, visit the following link: https://www.prephoops.com/get-your-all-access-pass/
2. Choose your state from the map. You will then be redirected to your state’s checkout page.
3. Choose your subscription package – Single State, Pick 5, or National
Prep Hoops subscriptions are paid on a recurring basis. The first payment will take place on the date of purchase, with recurring payments occurring in the same amount on the renewal dates of your subscription until you choose to cancel. All purchases are final.
Visit https://www.prephoops.com/my-account/subscriptions/ and choose the the subscription that you’d like to cancel. On the following page, click the ‘Cancel’ button.
If you have forgotten your password, visit the following link to reset your password: https://www.prephoops.com/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword
If you need to add a new default credit card to your account, visit the following link: https://www.prephoops.com/my-account/add-payment-method/
After you have added your new card, click the ‘Make Default’ button next to your new card.
1. Log in to the website and visit your My Account page.
2. Under the Subscriptions tab, click the “Manage” button next to your subscription.
3. Click the “View” button for the order you need a receipt for.
4. At the bottom of the order page, click the “Print Receipt” button and a print window will appear.
Prep Hoops rankings are compiled after watching hundreds of high school and AAU games, talking with high school and college coaches, and evaluating statistics when they are available. It’s not a perfect method, but it produces a pretty complete list of the top players in each state.
If you feel that we have missed a player in your state, please send statistics, highlight tapes, or any other relevant information regarding that player and our staff will review that information.