This group of players are all guys who have made the jump to varsity or are expected to have a bigger role this season.
76. Tyler will be an important piece for the Terriers this coming season. Previously used in a supportive role. Tyler will get some big minutes this season. He took advantage of his playing time last year and you can see during the summer his game has improved. Sneaky quick. Very smooth player gets the job done without looking like he’s in a rush. Good fundamentally on both ends of the floor. Has shown a nice shot fake into a pull up or drive to the hoop.
75. A small but tough and fearless guard. High skill set. Excellent point guard skills. Has deep range but can also take his man off the bounce. Excellent handle and court vision. Really good point guard who can score the ball when the situation needs it.
74. Possibly the best shooter on a talented Kingsman team. Old school type always moving without the ball. He finds the soft spots in the defense and scores or makes plays for others. Can score in bunches.
73. The son of Carmelo makes the lists on his own. Would be a lot higher if not for the upperclassman talent on the Royals. Fundamentally sound player. Has a nice smooth stroke. Can drill the three or get inside. Extremely smooth confident player. Already has an offer from Syracuse.
72. An extremely quick guard who can get into the lane and distribute or score the ball. Has a good handle and changes speed and direction with an elusive dribble.
71.Extremely fast north south player. Outstanding in transition. As fast as he’s moving he is still in controll of the ball and body. Really good handle can blow by his defender. Can stop and pop it.
70. Fast and tough guard. Has a lightning quick first step. Creates contact drawing fouls and can still finish with the old school three. Outstanding defender a real ball hawk who doesn’t commit fouls.