This content series is sponsored by GameChanger-The Official Scorekeeping, Stats, Team Management & Technology Partner of Prep hoops.
Expo season is here! For the first time ever, the Expo makes its debut in Nevada, at Jam On it Sports complex located at 2100 Olympic Ave, Henderson, NV 89014. The event featured instruction and a whole lot of gameplay, as each camper got an opportunity to play four full-length games. The event provided a terrific platform for players to get out, get seen and put themselves on the Prephoops rankings radar. Perhaps the biggest gamechanger for me was the opportunity to see a ton of new local players. In this article, we take a look at my top 10 sleepers from the event.
- 6’4 SG Cedar Valley 2023 – Positional size, versatile skill.
- 6’2 CG Bishop Manogue @Zay.garcia22 – Good two-way combo guard.
- 5’11 SG Rancho 2025 @Th3_jaysh0w – Skilled perimeter player with versatile scoring ability.
- 6’6 SF Desert Oasis 2024 – Good size, good shooting wing.
- 6’1 SG Boulder City 2024 @theromanrose – Shooter, scorer who showed the ability to get his own shot off.
- Desert Oasis 6’4 2024 @David_ujang_bailey – High motor rim running big.
- 5’9 PG Wooster 2026 @Jacob.rand22 – Floor spacing PG.
- 6’0 PG Damonte Ranch 2026 @finn.martin15– High IQ young player that moves well without the ball.
- 6’2 PG Arbor View 2023 @Solid perimeter – glue guy who defends and limits mistakes.
- 6’1 SF Spring Valley 2024 @5starr.fabo – High IQ glue guy.