Posted On: 10/31/21 1:53 PM
As always, it was a busy week in the recruiting world. Commitments, offers, and campus visits were taking place and we at Prep Hoops Indiana have all the information you are looking for. Let’s dive in to a recruiting update from the last week.
- Karson Jenkins Karson Jenkins 6'1" | PG Fort Wayne Snider | 2022 State IN (Snider H.S. 2022) committed to Division II Barry University earlier in the week.
- Xavier Booker Xavier Booker 6'11" | PF Cathedral | 2023 State #107 Nation IN (Cathedral H.S. 2023) was in East Lansing visiting Michigan State on Saturday. He holds an offer from the Spartans.
- Jackson Ullom Jackson Ullom 5'10" | PG Monroe Central | 2022 State IN (Monroe Central H.S. 2022) visited DePauw University and received an offer from the Division III school.
- Matthew Brown Matthew Brown 6'5" | SF Homeschool | 2022 State IN (Homeschool 2022) received an offer from DIII Anderson University while visiting the school on Monday.
- Hayden Roache Hayden Roache 7'0" | C Evansville Harrison | 2022 State IN (Evansville Harrison H.S. 2022) picked up offers from both Elmhurst University and Wabash College this week while on visits to the respective DIII institutions.
- Samuel Ridgeway Samuel Ridgeway 6'8" | PF Tipton | 2022 State IN (Tipton H.S. 2022) visited and received an offer from DIII Wilmington College.
- Braylon Mullins Braylon Mullins 6'3" | SG Greenfield-Central | 2025 IN (Greenfield-Central H.S. 2025) was offered by IUPUI on Tuesday while visiting the school. Mullins is now the fourth member of Indiana’s Class of 2025 with a scholarship offer