Posted On: 11/10/20 3:12 PM
With today being the official start of signing day, we want to say congratulations to all the players making their college choices. We also think this is an excellent time to take a look at a few players that could end up being steals at the right level. In this article, PH takes a look at the top 10 small school prospects in the state.
- Vinny VeikalasVinnyVeikalas6'3" | SGValley | 2021StateNV 6’3 SG Valley - He probably has the most upside of any player on the list. His strength and skill make him the perfect fit for many D2 and D3 programs as he could probably defend either wing position.
- Dayshawn WileyDayshawnWiley6'3" | SGDesert Pines | 2021StateNV 6’3 SG Desert Pines - He’s number 2 only because he may be a LM guy. Has D1 type athleticism it will be interesting to see where he ends up.
- Matt MortonMattMorton6'5" | SFBoulder City | 2021StateNV 6’5 SF Boulder City - Would be an absolute steal because of his size and skill.
- Lowell ChanLowellChan6'4" | SFSierra Vista | 2021StateNV 6’5 SF Sierra Vista - I actually have underrated him. Impressed with his ability to create mid-range shots for himself. Chan is also a 4.0 student.
- Jo – Jo GarciaJo– Jo Garcia6'2" | SGFoothill | 2021StateNV 6’1