Posted On: 03/19/19 6:00 AM
We at PHKY are starting to gear up for AAU season and we begin our program previews with the newly formed Kentucky Titans. Coached by Steve Manning, the team is going to be a little on the small side but is full of shooters who will look to outscore the competition.
- Tyren Moore, Male – Averaged 18 points per game for the Bulldogs. 45.5% 3 point shooter can get hot in a hurry.
- Kobey Scott, Male – Saw action in 20 games for Male, averaging 1.2 points and 2 rebounds per game.
- Richard White, Male – In 23 games, White averaged 2.2 points and 2.2 rebounds per game.
- Justin Buford, Jr., Male – Saw the floor in 30 games for the Bulldogs, averaging 3.3 points and .5 rebounds per contest.
- Wyatt Supplee, Carroll County – Averaged 24 points per game with 43/39/69 shooting splits and added 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Drew Manning, Collegiate – Put up 6.7 points per game with 42/36/61 splits and chipped in 1.2 rebounds per game.
- Joey Leachman, Collegiate – Averaged 10 points and 5 rebounds per game with an impressive 63% shooting from the floor.
- Naasir Johnson, North Hardin – Averaged 9 points and 3 rebounds per night with 40% shooting from the field.
- March 22-24 – Battle of the Borders (Louisville)
- April 12-14 – Indy Ball Classic (Indianapolis)
- April 26-28 – Adidas Spring Classic (Indianapolis)
- May 10-12 – Adidas May Classic (Indianapolis)
- May 17-19 – Bob Gibbons Tournament of Champions (Suwanee, GA)
- May 24-26 – Chicago Classic (Chicago, IL)
- July 11-14 – Best of the South (Atlanta, GA)
- July 19-21 – All-In Hoopfest (Louisville)
- July 26-28 – Adidas Hoosier Shootout (Indianapolis)
- August 2-4 – Battle of the Bridges (Louisville)