Posted On: 02/11/19 1:26 PM
Week 10 saw Wayne County’s Thomas Spencer voted Player of the Week. Here are Week 11’s nominees:
- John Hardin’s Alex Matthews – The Junior had 17 points and 9 rebounds in a win over Bardstown, 24 points and 10 rebounds in a win over North Hardin and 21 points and 16 rebounds in a win against Nelson County.
- Paintsville’s Colby Fugate – In a win over Belfry the freshman had 33 points and 5 rebounds then followed that with 18 points and 8 rebounds in another win over Letcher County Central.
- Daviess County’s Dakota Walden – In a loss to McLean County, the Senior scored 35 and added 4 rebounds then led the Panthers to a win Friday over Apollo with 43 points and 5 rebounds.
- Frederick Douglass’ DaShawn Jackson – The Broncos went 2-1 on the week and Jackson scored 9 points and had 2 rebounds in the loss to Dunbar before 31 points and 3 boards in a win over Tates Creek and 15 points and 12 rebounds in an OT win over Newport Central Catholic.
- Nick Martin, Knox Central – The Panthers went 3-0 on the week. Martin had 24 points and 8 rebounds in the win over Somerset then 17 points and 10 boards against Jackson County before finishing with 35 points and 10 rebounds in the win over Williamsburg.
- Cam Fluker, Scott County – The Cardinals Senior scored 29 points while shooting 8-10 from 3 in the win over Woodford County then had 12 points and 3 rebounds in a big win over Clay County Friday.
You may vote as much as you want until noon eastern on Friday!