Posted On: 01/14/19 8:56 AM
Bullitt Central’s Aiden Terry took home last week’s honor after a furious comeback of about 9,000 votes in the last 18 hours before voting closed. Here are this week’s nominees:
- St. Mary’s Colin Doss – The Junior forward had 15 points and 7 rebounds in a win over Fulton City, 19 points and 11 rebounds in a win over Community Christian, 19 points and 6 rebounds in a win over Fulton County then 11 points and 7 rebounds in a loss to Fulton County in the All A.
- Russellville’s Jacob Naylor – The Senior guard had 14 points in a win over Jo Byrns from Tennessee, 31 points and 5 rebounds in a win over Caverna and 25 points and 6 rebounds in a loss to Franklin-Simpson.
- Madison Southern’s Trent Moberly – The Junior scored 16 points and grabbed 7 rebounds in a win over Model then followed that with 30 points and 11 rebounds in another district win against Berea.
- Scott High School’s Trey Meister – The Senior wing scored 28 points and pulled down 9 rebounds in a win over Holmes then posted a 17 point and 8 rebound performance against Mason County in another win.
- Knott County Central’s Colby Napier – The 6’4 Sophomore shooter went for 6 points and 4 rebounds in a win over Cordia, 15 points and 6 rebounds in a win over Owsley County, 17 points and 2 rebounds in a win over Breathitt County and then 6 points and a rebound in a Patriot win over Hazard in the All A Region Championship game.
- Fairdale’s Stephen Moore – He put up 10 points and 8 rebounds in a loss to Central then bounced back with 27 points and 6 rebounds in a win over Pleasure Ridge Park on Friday.
Voting is open until Noon Eastern on Friday. Vote as many times as you want for your favorite!