Posted On: 12/17/18 11:26 AM
After a record setting vote total in Week 2, Collins’ Marcellus Vail was named Player of the Week for Week 2. This week’s nominees for Player of the Week:
- McCracken County’s Jackson Sivills – The 6’6 Junior wing scored 28 points and grabbed 14 rebounds for the Mustangs in a win over Mayfield then had 32 points and 6 rebounds in a win over Bowling Green on Saturday.
- University Heights’ Dekeyvan “KyKy” Tandy – The future Xavier Musketeer had 33 points Monday against Hopkinsville, 37 points against Madisonville-North Hopkins and 44 points against Evansville Reitz. Finished the week averaging 38 points, 3 assists and 5 rebounds per game in the 3 wins.
- DeSales’ Keegan Brewer – The Senior guard led the Colts to 3 wins. Against Bullitt East, he had 21 points, 5 assists and 5 rebounds. Against Elizabethtown, he scored 26, dished 5 assists and grabbed 7 rebounds. He ended the week with 30 points, 6 assists and 3 rebounds against Fairdale.
- John Hardin’s Alex Matthews – A Junior Forward, Alex scored 24, grabbed 14 rebounds, dished out 5 assists and added 2 blocks against Central Hardin in a district win. Followed that up with 15 points, 15 rebounds, 4 assists and 2 blocks in limited action of a blowout win over North Hardin.
- Madison Central’s Isaiah Cozart – The Indians went 2-1 on the week while Cozart thrived. Against Collins he had 20 points, 15 rebounds and 5 blocks. 20 points, 12 rebounds and 10 blocks against Pulaski County and 23 points, 10 rebounds and 5 blocks against Christian County.
- Campbell County’s Reid Jolly – The Senior leader for the Camels had 23 points and 7 rebounds then 30 points and 15 rebounds in two wins for the Camels this week.
Voting ends at Noon eastern on Friday! Vote as much as you want until then!