Posted On: 12/27/18 1:59 PM
High level shooters are always striving to reach the 50-40-90 club. For those who don’t know, that means a player has shot 50% from the floor overall, 40% from behind the three point line and 90% from the free throw line. Kentucky is known for it’s skilled shooters. Here’s a look at which Kentuckians could eclipse those marks this season.
- South Oldham’s Luke Morrison – The Junior wing just needs to make some more free throws. Morrison is shooting 57.8% from the field, 54% from three (which is crazy) and 77.9% from the free throw line. If Luke just maintains what he’s doing and makes more of his free throws the rest of the season, he will get the rare honor of joining the club.
- Simon Ke