Posted On: 11/15/18 2:38 PM
After the first few scrimmages last weekend, this upcoming weekend features a lot of action all over the state. Here’s a list of all the scrimmages we could find.
Friday night, Spencer County hosts Bullitt Central at 7 pm.
Fayette County Hoop-O-Rama (All games played at Dunbar)
- At 10 am, Evan Dreux and Lafayette go up against Kyle Stivers and Franklin County.
- 11:45 tipoff features Amari Taylor leading Tates Creek into battle with Jaylen Lofton and Mason County.
- The 1:15 game will be a rebuilding Bryan Station taking on Harrison County’s Senior duo of Quenton Turley and Thomas Thompson.
- The 3:00 scrimmage is a good one as Ben Johnson and Lexington Catholic tangle with Frederick Douglass and Dashawn Jackson.
- The fifth game of the day is at 4:45 and will see Keaston Brown and Marques Warrick of Henry Clay taking on Blake Smith and Riley Bodner of Lincoln County.
- The finale of the day is the debut of Dunbar’s three new transfers going against Devin Perry and Louisville Central.
Simon Kenton hosts a showcase of top Northern Kentucky teams going up against Ohio schools
- Things start at 8:30 am with Wyatt Vieth and Harrison taking on Harrison.
- 10 am will feature Jalen Scott and Conner against CCD.
- 11:30’s game is Dieonte Miles and Walton-Verona playing Oak Hills
- At 1 pm, Sophomore Kelly Niece and Simon Kenton go up against N.College Hill.
- The defending state champs take the floor at 230 as Cov Cath plays Withrow
- The 4pm matchup is Dixie Heights against Lasalle.
- The 530 game is a clash between Trey Minter and Chad Ohmer of Scott playing Roger Bacon.
- The night’s finale is Newport Central Catholic playing Taylor.
King of the Bluegrass Jamboree (Games played at Fairdale High School)
- Things kick off at 1030 with Eastern’s Jacob Robinson and Ethan Coury battling Meade County.
- The noon game features Eli Roberts and Manual going head to head with Jamison Epps and Marion County.
- The third contest features Corey Girton and North Bullitt taking on Allen County-Scottsville
- At 3 pm, Louisville Holy Cross plays first region foe Graves County.
- The 430 game features host Faridale tangling with Campbellsville and Malachi Corley.
- Spencer County takes on Warren East at 6 pm as Jake Whitlock and Sam Conley look to start the season in style.
- Finally, Doss plays South Oldham and Luke Morrison in the final game of the night.
OCHS Boys Basketball Jamboree (All games played at the Owensboro Sportscenter)
- Things get started at 10 am as Dre Boyd and Warren Central takes on Muhlenberg County with Nash Divine.
- At noon, Dakota Walden and Daviess County has their hands full when they take on Christian County.
- The 2 pm game is Glasgow with Nik Sorrell and Jaden Franklin throwing down against Grayson County with Q’Daryius McHenry
- The final game of the day is at 4 and features Owensboro Catholic against Henderson County.
Kentucky Country Day hosts Iroquois at 11 am on Saturday.
At noon on Saturday, Bardstown travels to Louisville Moore.
Hancock County travels to Louisville Collegiate Saturday at 2.
Also at 2 on Saturday, Woodford County hosts Henry County.
South Laurel travels to northern Kentucky to play Cooper at 1 pm on Saturday.
Western plays Todd County Central at 3 pm at Fern Creek.
North Oldham takes on host Fern Creek at 5 pm on Saturday.
Saturday night at 530, Anderson County travels to Nelson County.