Posted On: 11/23/18 4:33 AM
A look at some of the state’s best individual performances from Nov. 20-21…
- Senior W/F Nick Otto had 19 points, 11 rebounds, 3 assists, and 3 steals to lead Xavier to a 59-54 win over Appleton North at the Big Apple Classic.
- Senior guard Freeman Jackson exploded for 40 points to lead Green Bay West to a 76-24 win over Algoma. Jackson also added six rebounds and three steals.
- Senior forward Trent Blake scored 32 points as Seymour dropped Ashwaubenon 75-56.
- Junior guard Qwan Jackson went for 54 points in a 97-56 win over Milwaukee Early View.
- Winneconne picked up an 84-41 victory over North Fond Du Lac behind 18 points, 6 assists, and 3 steals from senior guard Austin Hecker.
- Northland Pines got 36 points from senior guard Max Lurvey in an 89-63 win over Three Lakes.
- Freshman guard Armani Jones had 31 points and junior guard Kaleim Taylor added 30 as Milwaukee Academy of Science cruised to a 111-60 win over Milwaukee Collegiate Academy.
- Sophomore guard Cael McGee scored a game-high 31 points to lead Stoughton past Janesville Parker 74-46.
- Jefferson got 17 points, 5 assists, and 4 rebounds from senior guard Ben Sukow in a 79-46 win over Fort Atkinson.
- Senior G/F Bryce Farnsworth scored 19 points to lead Mount Horeb to a 60-44 win over Platteville.
- Junior forward Carter Weisnicht had 25 points, 8 rebounds, and 3 blocks, but Shawaon fell 68-60 to Rhinelander.
- Junior forward Jacob Ognacevic had 26 points and 12 rebounds while senior guard Delvin Barnstable added 25 to lead Sheboygan Lutheran to an 86-53 victory over Living Word Lutheran.
- Senior G/F Zach Lewkowski scored 30 points, but South Milwaukee fell 71-68 to Waukesha South.
- Shorewood got 27 points from sophomore guard Antonio Rodriguez in an 80-20 win over Cristo Rey Jesuit.
- Senior guard C.J. Brooks dropped 45 points as Horicon edged Waterloo 69-67. Senior guard Aaron Brey had 27 points, 7 rebounds, and 2 assists for Waterloo.
- Junior guard Trey Zastrow poured in 23 points to pace Manitowoc Lutheran in an 81-50 win over Sevastpool.
- Senior guard Justin Tenpas scored 25 points, but Sheboygan Falls dropped a 61-60 decision to Plymouth.
- Junior forward Gabe Krueger had 23 points on 9-of-11 shooting in an 86-43 win for Wausau East over Pacelli.