Posted On: 11/21/18 4:50 PM
The regular season starts on Monday but there are still a lot of scrimmages going down this weekend across the state. Here’s a list:
- Cooper travels to Paris on Saturday at 11 am
- Wolfe County takes on West Carter at East Carter at 6 on Friday.
- Saturday at Bath County, Danville plays Bryan Station at 4:30.
- Male plays Jeffersontown at J-Town on Saturday at 3.
South Laurel hosts the 2018 GJ Smith Showcase on Friday and Saturday.
- Friday at 4:30, Lynn Camp takes on Buckhorn
- The 6:00 game is Garrard County and Brayden Sebastian against Russell County
- 7:30’s contest features Knott County with Josh MGuire dueling with Madison Central and Isaiah Cozart.
- Saturday gets started with Corbin and Chase Sanders taking on Hazard and Wade Pelfrey at 12:30
- Next up, Barbourville takes on Frankfort at 2 pm.
- The 3:30 game is between Harlan County and Somerset in a battle of Class A schools.
- Perry County Central and Noah Back do battle with Whitley County at 5.
- Really good matchup at 630 as JJ Ramey and Matt Cromer of South Laurel host Keaston Brown and Marques Warrick of Henry Clay.
- The nightcap tips at 8 pm and will be a matchup between Adam Sizemore and North Laurel taking on Rowan County.
The annual Zip Zone Classic takes place on Saturday at the Booth Energy Center.
- At 11:55 am, Greenup County tangles with defending regional champions Pikeville and Connor Roberts.
- 1:20 game features Cody Potter and Shelby Valley facing Elliott County and Korbin Spencer.
- Big time game at 2:45 when Scott County and Michael Moreno goes head to head with UHA and KyKy Tandy.
- At 4:10, two Rupp Arena hopefuls play as George Rogers Clark, led by Jordan Graham and Brennan Canada take on David Johnson and Trinity.
- The 5:35 game matches up Jacob Rice and Johnson Central against Knott County and Colby Napier.
- At 7, Pendleton County and Dontaie Allen square off against West Virginia’s Chapmanville High.
- The final game of the day is host Sheldon Clark and Trey James taking on East Ridge