Username or Email Address
Posted On: 11/12/18 12:01 PM
Britton Angell has had an active month as a prospect. He’s a 6’3″ combo guard in the class of 2019. Angell attends Crossroads Charter Academy.
– He has the ability to create his own looks at the bucket. He can do so off the dribble in isolation as well as in a half court set.
– Angell is a solid on ball defender. His length can cause problems for the opposition.
– He’s a good three point shooter.
– Angell has a good basketball IQ, which allows him to see the game 2-3 plays ahead.
– He’s an active player who is comfortable anywhere on the floor.
– Angell is a good rebounding guard who can score off put backs.
– He uses his athleticism to play well in transition and in an up tempo game.
– Strenth. He’s active under the rim and this could be enhanced with improvement in this area.
– Communication. Angell’s defense would be more influential if teammates knew where he was. He’d create more looks on the offensive end as well.
– As a lefty, he could use work with his left hand. Finishing with his off hand would make transition scores easier.
– Alma College
– Anderson University
– Calvin College
– Concordia University
– Lawrence Tech University
– Bethel College
– Cornerstone University
– Kalamazoo College
– Siena Heights
– Spring Arbor
“Personal goals would be to make first team all state, first team all conference, average 25+ ppg, 10+ rpg, and 5+ apg. I also want to guard the best player on the other team on a nightly basis.”
– Britton Angell
“Team goals would be to win districts, win regionals, and win states. We have no ceiling this year and we are going to surprise everyone.”
“At the next level I would like to go to a program where I can play. I want to play for a coach that believes in me and my abilities. I want to be able to learn and grow as a player and a man. I need to go to a family environment, somewhere with limited distractions, and a program that will challenge me athletically and academically.”