Posted On: 10/9/18 4:42 AM
- Farmville Central HS 2021 Guard Terquavion Smith picked up another offer from High Point University, Smith already holds an offer from NC State University and should see his stock continue to rise. He can score the ball at a high rate which was on full display last season as he averaged almost 22 point per game.
- Hofstra University will be in the building to see Trinity Christian 2019 Guard Talton Jones, Jones who has seen his stock rise in recent weeks is one of the top unsigned senior PGs in the state. His passing ability and defense are two attributes that college programs already love about him, watch out for big time season from Talton.
- Trinity Christian 2019 Forward Greg Gantt will be taking his official visit to Providence, he has already given a verbal to the Friars and is a player that we feel will have a very nice career on and off the court at Providence.
- New Life Christian has seen its share of coaches drop in for various players, schools such as: UNCG, Citadel and Queens University have all been in to see the 2020 and 2019 talent on the New Life roster. College coaches should keep a close eye on the Monarchs this season.
- 71st HS Senior Forward BJ McLaurin has Queens recently drop in to see him and has interest from various other D2 and D3 programs. He has the height and skillset for a player that can either play the Small Forward position or the stretch Forward spot.
- Farmville Central 2020 Guard Justin Wright has picked up an offer from Rice University, Wright has been a player who has achieved a high amount of success over the past year and colleges have taken notice. Schools on the Mid Major level such as ECU have already offered while others are keeping a very close eye on him.
- Last but not least is Cox Mill HS Wing Wendell Moore, the top ranked player in the state for 2019 made his pledge to the Duke Blue Devils. Moore is a winner, he has multiple state championships and will be looking for a 3rd this season, to go along with his talent he is a great student and competitor.