Posted On: 09/18/18 7:24 PM
- Athens Drive 2019 Guard DJ Robertson has committed to Northern Kentucky, this gives the program a very talented guard in their recruiting class with a lot of potential. We love what he brings to the table and we feel once he gets on campus he will only add to his game as well as adding to his body physically.
- Walkertown HS 2020 Guard Jalen Cone just picked up an offer from Wake Forest which is an offer that makes absolute sense for both. Wake Forest is in close proximity to Cone’s school as well as being an ACC program that is on the rise.
- 2019 Guard Jackson Gammons made his commitment to Citadel which is a very nice pickup for the program. Gammons is a special talent but also a great young man, he should be an asset to the program not only on the court but also off the court as well.
- Kentucky was recently in the building to see 2020 Forward Isaiah Todd and rightfully so, Todd is one of the top players nationally in the 2020 class and will only get better over time. We don’t like to say this about high school players but he has NBA type talent and potential without a doubt, we look forward to seeing him in NC this season.
- CBA 2019 Forward Mobolaji Adesoga picked up offers from North Carolina A&T as well as Norfolk State University. CBA is a program that has a high amount of college talent and will have a nice share of college coaches consistently coming through the building.
- 2019 Forward Daniel Lobach will be suiting up for Moravian Prep this season, he has seen a nice amount of interest from programs at the D2 and D3 level so far. A good season this year should help his recruitment in a nice way, he can make plays above the rim, rebounds the ball at a solid rate and plays the game with a high motor.
- UNC recently dropped in for a in-home visit with Top 2019 prospect Wendell Moore, Moore had a list that included UNC, Duke and a few other top programs. Moore is a talented player with plenty of upside as he is exceptionally young for a player in his class, he should be a player that makes an early impact.