Posted On: 06/6/18 2:03 PM
Updated list of where the top players in Wisconsin will be attending camps in June…
– Eau Claire North 2020 point guard Dalton Banks will head to South Dakota, Northern Iowa, Wisconsin, and UW-Green Bay.
– Dominican 2020 point guard Abe Scruggs will attend camps at UW-Green Bay, Portland, and Wisconsin.
– Martin Luther 2019 guard Ace Evans plans to unofficially visit Winona State in August. He’ll also camp at UW-Milwaukee, Eastern Illinois, Northern Michigan, and Upper Iowa.
– Madison East 2020 wing Anthony Washington plans to visit Wright State.
– Martin Luther 2019 forward Xzavier Jones camped at Butler.
– Brookfield Central 2019 point guard Cole Nau may camp at Holy Cross.
– La Crosse Central 2020 power forward Terrance Thompson is looking to visit Bradley, Creighton, and Northern Iowa. He may also camp at UNI as well.
– Mineral Point 2020 shooting guard Isaac Lindsey plans to attend camps at Marquette, Wisconsin (team and advanced camp), and Northern Iowa. He’ll also unofficially visit the Panthers in June as well.
– Eau Claire Memorial 2020 forward Caden Boser will take an unofficial visit and camp with North Dakota State in June. He will also camp at UW-Green Bay, UW-Milwaukee, and Wisconsin.
– La Crosse Central 2020 small forward Jordan Davis and 2020 shooting guard Jonathan Davis will both attend Wisconsin’s camp.
– Dominican 2020 forward Alex Antetokounmpo is visiting Arizona and Fresno State in June.
– Racine Park 2019 F/C Nobal Days will camp at Wisconsin.
– Arrowhead 2020 forward Carter Gilmore plans to attend Marquette and Wisconsin team camps. He’ll also do elite camps at DePaul and Wisconsin. An unofficial visit to Wright State is also in the works.
– Racine Park 2019 shooting guard Larry Canady will camp at Wright State and Eastern Illinois.
– Neenah 2021 forward Grant Flory will camp at Wisconsin.
– Mineral Point 2021 forward Brayden Dailey attended team camp at Marquette. He’ll also camp at Wisconsin and Northern Iowa.
Prep Hoops will update this list as more camp dates and visits are scheduled.