It’s not even been 2 weeks since the state champions were crowned and the 2018 class has been getting scholarship offers and committing to colleges every day. Here’s a recap of all the latest offers for young men all across the state.
- Apollo Senior Nathan Boyle was offered by Motlow State Junior College. Boyle helped lead Apollo to Rupp Arena.
- Campbell County’s Tanner Clos has received an offer from Mount St. Joseph. Clos was a big part of Campbell County’s run to the Elite 8 at Rupp Arena.
- 2017 Christian County graduate Jaylen Sebree was offered by Morehead State. Sebree has been playing a post graduate season at IMG Academy in Florida.
- Apollo’s sharpshooter Hayden Shelton picked up offers from Scottsdale Community College and Cardinal Stritch University. Shelton had a strong senior season back at Apollo after previously leaving for a prep school his junior year.
- 2019 George Rogers Clark Point Guard Jordan Graham has picked up offers from Tennessee Tech, Campbellsville University and Tusculum University in the last week.
- One of Kentucky’s top Juniors, Michael Moreno added an offer from new Eastern Kentucky Coach AW Hamilton on Hamilton’s first day on the job. It will be interesting to see how Hamilton recruits the state now that he’s on the job.
- After committing to Aspire Academy and then de-committing, 2018 Jay Scrubb has been offered by Tallahassee Community College.
As AAU gears up, we are likely to see offers rolling in for top 2019, 2020 and 2021 players and 2018 players will keep coming off the board as commitments are made. Keep checking the @PrepHoopsKy Twitter so that you get all the information as it happens!