Here is a look at the updated Dayton Power Rankings in Division III.
- Versailles (11-1)- Justin Ahrens (2018) continues to lead the Tigers as they hold their position at #1 in the Dayton Power Rankings. Although they lost to Fort Loramie last week, the Tigers impressed with a huge double digit victory over Sidney at Flyin to the Hoop. Ahrens and company have matchups with Lima Central Catholic and Fort Recovery this week.
- Bethel (10-2)- The Bees finally have Caleb South (2018) after missing him the first half of the season due to injury. With him and Ryan Rose (2018) together, Bethel has potential to challenge Versailles down the road for the #1 spot in Dayton. A game at Miami East is the next matchup for Bethel.
- Troy Christian (11-2)- The Eagles picked up 2 big wins last week defeating Legacy Christian and Miami East. James Anderson (2018) continues to dominate in different ways and gives the Eagles a post presence that most teams don’t have at the Division III level. Jefferson hosts the Eagles later this week.
- Madison (11-3)- The Mohawks finally have rebounding machine Levi McMonigle (2019) eligible after sitting out the first half of the season per OHSAA transfer rules and the Mohawks are looking like a legitimate contender in the SWBL. They currently are sitting alone at the top of the SWBL Buckeye Division and already have defeated Preble Shawnee and Northridge along the way.
- Preble Shawnee (8-2)- New to the Power Rankings, the Arrows got back to their winning ways after being defeated by Madison earlier this month. A win over Northridge buts them in good position to stay competitive with the Mohawks in the division. Chase Thompson (2018) has been a defensive factor that has helped immensely for PS thus far.
Next 3 In: Alphabetical order
-Dayton Christian (8-4)
-National Trail (9-3)