Division II saw many changes in the Power Rankings as several teams took losses over the weekend. Another week of big games will allow more potential movement into next week’s rankings. Here is the updated Power Rankings in Division II in Dayton.
- Trotwood-Madison (7-3)- The Rams showed the Dayton area on Sunday that they are truly the top team in Dayton as they gave the #9 ranked team in the country (McEachern) a run for their money. The athleticism and depth of the Rams is unmatched and they currently hold onto the #1 in the Power Rankings this week.
- Fenwick (7-2)- The Falcons move up one spot after picking up a win against Reading 69-65 this weekend. C.J. Napier (2019) is currently having another big season as he leads the GCL in rebounding again with 10 per game. They currently control the GCL North and are 1 game ahead of Carroll.
- Kenton Ridge (7-3)- The Cougars move up one spot to #3 this week and continue to be the surprise team thus far this year. Two of the top 5 scorers in the CBC call Kenton Ridge their home, and the Cougars are currently riding a 3 game win streak. Matchups with Stivers and Jonathan Alder will test KR this week, but barring any setbacks, we should still see the Cougars sitting in the Top 5 for another week.
- Tippecanoe (7-4)- Tipp drops 2 spots after a loss to Springboro last week. The Red Devils are led by Caiden Smith (2018) who is currently #5 in the GWOC in scoring as he averages over 20 points per game. Tipp will have a shot to regain some ground with matchups against Stebbins and Bellbrook this week.
- Carroll (7-4)- The Patriots debut in the Power Rankings and are fresh off a wins over Dayton Christian and Stivers last week. Eli Ramsey (2018) is averaging 18 points per game right now and is giving Napier a decent opponent for Player of the Year at the end of the season. Carroll has matchups with McClain and Roger Bacon this week.
Next 3 In: Alphabetical order
– Bellbrook (6-3)