Posted On: 11/30/17 9:46 AM
As the the Kentucky High School season gets underway this week, Prep Hoops Kentucky makes some All-Region Team predictions. Here, we take a look at the 16th Region:
All-16th Region Team Predictions:
Brad Glascock, Fleming County / Guard / 2018
- 13 points and while shooting around 48% from the field last season. Again, look for Fleming to move up the region rankings with the graduation of last year’s contenders.
Gage Hughes, Greenup County/ 6’1 Guard / 2018
- Hughes averaged 28.6 points and 5.3 rebounds per game last season for Greenup County. He also shot 48% from the field, Look for Hughes to have an opportunity to play at the small college level.
Devaunte Robinson, Ashland Blazer / 6’3, Guard / 2019
- Robinson is considered a top 30 player in Kentucky’s 2019 class. He averaged 12.2 points and 5.1 rebounds as a sophomore last season.
Tanner Dickerson, Elliott County / Guard / 2019
- Dickerson will have to do it all for Elliott County this season. With Korbin Spencer transferring to Hargrave Military Academy (22 points per game) and the graduation of now Kentucky Christian University freshman Chase Porter (15.5 points per game). Dickerson averaged just under 10 points and 5.1 rebounds per game as a sophomore.
Zac Alexander, Fleming County / Forward / 2018
- Alexander averaged just under 16 points and 4.6 rebounds per game. He and Glascock will look to improve on the Panthers struggles from last season.