Posted On: 06/3/17 9:56 AM
Queen City Top 10
1. Devon Dotson (6’2, 2018 PG)-Has had a great spring with Team Charlotte on the Under Armour circuit. Good size at the PG spot, high level defender, can get by defenders with his change of pace.
2. Wendell Moore (6’5, 2019 W)-Playing with Team CP3 on the Nike circuit, he is a skilled and versatile player that knows how to win, can play the 1-5 positions due to his skill level and height. Has a great IQ for the game, plays both ends of the floor with good energy and stays out of foul trouble. Is a young player for his grade level which makes him that much more intriguing.
3. Jairus Hamilton (6’7, 2018 SF)-Long wingspan at nearly 6’10”, long arms, quick off the floor and can move laterally very fast. Has a college ready body. Possesses a strong handle for his size and is a above average rebounder. Playing with The Georgia Stars on the Nike EYBL circuit.
4. Patrick Williams (6’5,PG)-A big guard who has size, length , athlticism to go along with a great skill set and natural feel for the game. He can score off the dribble and is a match-up nightmare with his size. He can score over smaller guards and can take it in the paint and finish against bigs. Playing with Team United on the Nike EYBL circuit.
5. Jaden Springer (6’3, SG 2020)-At 6-foot-5, he is the combo guard that plays both ends of the floor at a high level,is a slashing scorer,
has great court-vision, can score from all three layers on the floor, can finish through contact, has the ability to create off the dribble, at at a young age possesses a high basketball IQ. Playing with Bobby Maze Elite.
6. Trey Wertz (6’5, 2018 SG)-A high-academic rising senior, Wertz is of the best shooters in the state, has the size to play the two or three position at the next level.
7. BJ Mack (6’8, 2019 F) The Virginia Tech commit is a big bodied but skilled player that has a very nice touch in the post, he has some solid post moves and can step out and shoot the midrange jumpshot knocking it down with consistency. Is a very high columber rebounder on the offensive and defensive ends of the floor.
8. Jaelyn Withers (6’8, 2019 F)-Withers is a player that has seen a huge jump in his recruitment over the last few months, he’s a versatile player that can play inisde as well as step outside and score it. Numerous times throughout the season and summer we saw him put togeher some double/doubles in points and rebounds.
9. Nate Hinton (6’5, 2018 CG)-As athletic as a player as you will find. He can score in a variety of ways and brings a level of high-energy to the game. He has a great motor that goes and goes.
10. Donovan Gregory (6’3, 2019 W)-Really began to blowup on the recruiting scene after a 30 point game at the Hoopsgiving Tournament this past year. Has very nice athleticism and good heoght for a wing a the college level. Can score the ball in mutiple ways and can defend mutiple positions without foulling.