It’s that time of year again! The invites for the NBAPA Top 100 Camp have been sent out and the names of the players that have confirmed attendance have been released. The camp is well known for its development of players on and off the court, NBA players come in and give their guidance to youngsters to assist them in proper life decisions. So who was invited? Did your favorite player make the cut? Well let’s take a look at some of the players from North Carolina that will be in the building!
- Trinity Christian 2019 Joey Baker: Baker’s stock has continued to rise over the past few months with him adding offers from school such as Kansas, he’s played well on the UAA circuit and we fully expect him to show his talent at this event. At 6’7 with a smooth shooting stoke and athletic ability, Baker is what coaches and fans love to see.
- Greenfield School 2018 Coby White: White has been on a mission these last few months dominating during the high school season as well as the EYBL circuit. The UNC commit didn’t get an invite last year which shocked many around the country, don’t be shocked to see him dominate at the event.
- Providence Day 2018 Devon Dotson: Devon is a player that many people knew about due to his stellar play on the UAA circuit prior to his sophomore year, he holds offers from schools all over the country and returns for a 2nd time to this event.
- Greensboro Day 2018 Will Dillard: This young man is hands down one of the best on ball defenders in the state and now we will get the opportunity to see how he does against some of the top offensive players in the country.
- Greensboro Day 2018 John Newman III: Newman has turned heads over the years and this past spring we have seen his recruitment continue to improve with good play on the EYBL circuit. This could be sort of a coming out party for Newman nationally ranking wise and showing that he can play with anybody in the country.