Posted On: 02/10/16 3:24 PM
PHD breaks down the top performances (team and player) from last night in Tuesday’s Top Ten.
- In a wild affair Collin Trottier scored 45 for West Fargo Sheyenne but it wasn’t enough as Siman Sem put up 41 points for Fargo North who won 78-73. Sem hit eight treys to get his 41.
- The Rough Riders seem back on track to their goals winning their 6th game in a row. GFRR beat newly added top 10 team Valley City 73-52 in a quite a convincing win. Top prospect Braedan Hanson scored 26.
- Four Winds/Minnewaukan narrowly escaped Rugby (13-4) 61-58 in a rematch of last year’s state title game. Rugby actually led at the half but Four Winds pushed the lead to double digits before Rugby got close late.
- Enderlin just got by Oak Grove 66-64 as the Eagles won another close one over a good team improving their record to 13-4. They now have one or two score wins over Central Cass, Northern Cass, Maple Valley, LLM, Wyndmere/Lidgerwood, and Oak Grove.
- Northern Cass got by Richland 76-73 sliding the Colts two games back under .500 for the year. Richland battled hard and played very well but came up just short.
- Hazen got 36 points from Wyatt Carr in a four point win over Richardton-Taylor.
- Aanen Moody made all 20 of his free throws and scored 32 as Dickinson beat St. Mary’s 77-67.
- LLM beat Edgeley/Kulm/Montpelier 56-51 in overtime.
- Ellendale lost another game, this time 61-53 in overtime to Linton/HMB.
- Fargo Davies defeated Devils Lake 87-76 led by 27 points from Paper and 15 from junior Andy Baer. Jacob Mertens had 26 for the Firebirds.