Posted On: 12/21/15 11:51 AM
- Drew Thielges, LaMoure/Mitchville-Marion. Drew put together a nice week totaling 43 points and 24 rebounds highlighted by an eight point win over Lisbon. The Loboes are 1-1 so far this season.
- Dalton Feeney, Bismarck Century. In a huge win over Minot on Saturday, Dalton scored 29 of his team’s 65 points including 17-25 shooting at the foul line. Feeney also produced 16 in a blowout of Mandan. Century’s two wins last week has pushed them to 5-1 in the season.
- Wyatt Carr, Hazen. Wyatt scored 28 points in a win over Garrison on Saturday and that was less than 24 hours after putting up 33 points in a victory over TLMM. The 2-0 week pushed the Bison to 3-1 on the season.
- Matt Veit, Fargo Davies. Davies is 3-1 on the season with Matt leading the team with 24 points, six rebounds, and four steals a night. Last week the 6-foot-1 junior guard had 29 points, 7 rebounds, 5 steals, and 4 assists beating WF Sheyenne and then had 26 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists, and dive steals losing to West Fargo.
- Garrett Bickett, Carrington. Bickett led Carrington to a pair of victories with the highlight being 5 three-point makes and 30 points defeating Napoleon on Thursday night. Two nights earlier Garrett produced 16 points and five assists beating New Rockford.